With the excitement of our athletic events opening up and competitions beginning to happen at
Valhalla, we wanted to provide some guidelines to our families. Please understand that this is a
fluid situation and we will update you throughout the season as we receive additional
If you are planning on attending any of the athletic events on our campus to see your child
participate, please follow these guidelines as outlined below:
● Attendance is limited to immediate family living in the household (Maximum of 4 people)
● Masks must be worn at all times when on the Valhalla Campus
● Social distancing must be observed between non-family members
● Observers may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of the event
● Observers MUST leave the facility immediately following the event
● The facility will be cleared out in between events to allow for the next cohort of observers
● If you don’t feel well or are currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
● Wash your hands frequently
● Cover your mouth when you cough
Please help keep our student athletes, coaches, and community safe by adhering to all
California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and San Diego County Public Health orders and
guidelines. We look forward to a successful opening of our athletic programs and appreciate
your continued support.
Stay safe Orange Nation!
Valhalla Athletic Department